Limited support for student events is provided if the following conditions are met. If your event is eligible, you can fill out the form below to request support for your event. TMAPS will respond to your request within ten business days.
A sponsorship form is available at the bottom of this page.
- CESAX will not support student groups/clubs that already receive funding from the Ryerson Students’ Union (RSU), any faculty based society at X University or if the group/club is an Oakham Society and funded through the Student Campus Center.
- Student levy groups or societies – defined as groups of faculty based societies that collect a mandatory levy through student fees- are not eligible for funding through CESAX.
- Approved applications must comply with relevant policies and by-laws of CESAX, and X University’s discrimination and harassment policy.
- Student clubs/groups supported by CESAX must be open to all CESAX members, including part-time degree, distance education, and continuing education students at X University.
- Student clubs/groups supported by CESAX may receive up to a maximum of $1000 per fiscal year, including printing (separate room bookings).
- Limits to room bookings are listed in the table below.
- Decisions made by CESAX concerning funding and/or sponsorship are final.
Information on Sponsorship for Internal Groups
CESAX can approve up to a total of $1000 per year (May until April) per group or club, including printing.
NOTE – This $1000 limit per year does not include room bookings.
Information on Sponsorship for External Groups
External groups requesting sponsorship may receive up to $500 per fiscal year (May to April), including printing and in-kind donations.
NOTE – This $500 limit per year does not include room bookings.
Information on Room Bookings
- For room booking requests, groups or initiatives can book up to maximum three times per fiscal year (May-April), where CESAX will cover 50% of the room booking cost.
- Groups may choose to either pay 50% of the room booking cost after tax, or spend $300 or more on catering or other services through the Students Centre.
- For groups or initiatives looking to book the Tecumseh Auditorium, groups or initiatives will cover 50% of the room rental cost or spend $500 or more on catering or other services through the Students Centre.
CESAX encourages groups using space in the Student Centre to order food from the Student Centre Conference Services.
Room Booking Limits (per term)
|1 small room||1 small room||1 small room|
|1 large room||1 large room|
|Layton Room||Tecumseh Auditorium|
|Riel Room||Thomas Lounge|
|Shadd Room||Oakham Lounge|
"*" indicates required fields